private roleplay for luna and jaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

genesis enterprises | roleplay

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

genesis enterprises | roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: genesis enterprises | roleplay

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 1:35 am

"Oh, uh, thanks." A blush spread across Maria's cheeks and ears, her little freckles standing out from the pink as she looked at the floor momentarily.

-

Leo nodded as he sat on the floor. He felt hopeless. Hopeless to defend himself. Hopeless in defending Avery. Just hopeless.

luna
Admin

https://jadedandluna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

genesis enterprises | roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: genesis enterprises | roleplay

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 1:42 am

"No problem." It was nice to feel appreciated. He hadn't felt so in a long time. He craved such attention. Maybe having the girl in the room with him wouldn't be so bad. She did nothing but help.

-

The girl gently tugged on his arm in an effort to pull him onto the cot with her, hoping maybe his presence would calm her down. She clung to him when he finally joined her.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 1:55 am

"What about you? I saw you awake at one point." Maria sat on her bed, legs crossed Indian-style as she thumbed through her own book of experiments, recounting her horrors in attempt to cope with them.

-

Leo sat there with the girl, arms around her in an attempt she had made to calm herself. He could feel her tears against his cotton shirt, shattering his heart. He hated this. He hated all of it.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:04 am

"I don't sleep much. I like being awake incase they decide to barge in. You don't have to worry, though. I'm usually up." He'd stand guard, as best he could, anyway.

-

"Thank you." She murmured against his chest once her tears ran out and her fire began to kindle again. She no longer shook. A small breakdown was all she'd needed.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 2:30 am

"Don't you ever get tired?" Maria asked, head cocked to the side with her question.

-

"You okay?" Leo rubbed the girl's shoulder with his eyes closed. He'd learned his blank eyes were creepy pretty early on.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:40 am

"You get used to it." Tired. The world was an awfully tired place. That made two of them.

-

"I will be," She laid against his chest without thinking and wrapped herself around him. If only he could see her, see how pathetic she really was.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 2:55 am

"I can stay awake if you need me too", the girl offered witha shrug of her shoulders.

-

"Good." Leo sighed as the emotionally intense time died down.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:57 am

"I've got this. Trust me." What help would she be, anyway? He wanted her to get her sleep. She wouldn't be much against the guards, regardless.

-

"You don't have to do this, Leo." The girl brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 5:59 pm

"Don't count me for not trying at least." Maria was thankful though. He would keep watch at night, over her and the cell, as a possibility for safety in a time with no such meaning of the word.

-

"I know." He wasn't obligated to do this, no, but on the level of his conscious, he was more than obligated. He didn't like seeing- or, hearing girls cry in fear or even have to fear anything in the first place.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:37 am

"Fine." She could if she wanted to, but it didn't matter much to him. He'd be up regardless of what she or anyone else did. He could always listen to Brookes in the next room if he got bored.

-

"Then why are you? You barely know me. Most people would just turn the other cheek and call it a day. It's a lot easier that way." Avery asked, her hand finding his.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:53 pm

"When's your next appointment?", Maria asked, referencing to the book on the table between them.

-

"Yeah well the easy way was out of question when I lost my vision", Leo sighed, taking Avery's hand in his.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

"Tomorrow." Darren said with a roll of his eyes. He never seemed to catch a break. What next? One leg?

-

"Maybe you'll get it back. Maybe it's only temporary." She hoped so. She wanted him to be able to see her, to see who he was dealing with.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 am

"Any idea what it's going to be?" Maria was curious as always.

-

"Trust me, no one wants it back more than I do." Leo didn't like being blind; wandering around in the darkness in broad daylight was not his cup of tea.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 pm

"Probably removing a limb or something. I don't care anymore." He hadn't lost any limbs yet, so that was bound to happen eventually.

-

His blindness was something that could possibly be temporary. His sight could be returned to him. But what she'd lost couldn't, no matter what she did. "You might get lucky."

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 am

"What's it like?" Maria's voice was soft, her eyes on her hands that laid in her lap. "Losing a limb or-or your scar and procedures, that is." the poor thing endured her own pain, but nothing ever was physical. It was purely mental, emotional for the young girl.

-

"I think my luck's run out unfortunately", Leo said as he patted Avery on the back. It wouldn't be the end of the world, no, but it wasn't fun not being able to see.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:15 am

"I've yet to lose a limb. My scars are just from some experiments with things in my bloodstream and skin. They're careless with their needles. But I'm assuming losing a limb would be... inconvenient, at best."

-

He patted her on the back and she didn't bother smiling, because he wouldn't be able to see it, and her voice wouldn't project it. It wasn't that happy of a smile. "You can't even see shadows?"

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Maria nodded, looking down still. She would kill to lose a limb instead of her mind. You would cope with losing your arm or leg, but your mind . . . your mind is where you cope. If you don't have your mind, you cannot cope or even begin to, you can just hope and pray that you get through each day without completely losing your shit.

-

Leo thought for a moment before replying. "Occasionally. It has to be really bright for me to see shadows. I just have to rely on touch and sound for the time being, I guess."

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 am

"So? What've you been doing about what they've done to you? How do you feel? Figured out what they did?" Probably not. Something with her mind, but what?

-

Avery nodded, nestling her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. Darkness. That was all life was to him, and yet he somehow managed to be optimistic. Amazing, or crazy, or both.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Maria sighed, shaking her head. "Not enough, no. It has to do with you though." Her eyes locked with this for a moment, her blue eyes holding onto his.

-

Leo sighed. He didn't think Avery to be a person who needed comforting, but it was a nice feeling to know you were needed, at least for comforting purposes.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:12 am

"With me?" He didn't recall them mentioning it (not that they would), and his experiments had been strictly physical. Nothing to do with her.

-

He sighed and she lifted her head only briefly to look at him before gently guiding him down onto his pillow and climbing off of his cot.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:57 am

Maria nodded. "I don't know why, but they wouldn't move me across the cell block if they didn't absolutely need to." She shrugged again, her brow furrowing as she looked at the wall behind Darren.

-

Leo huffed quietly, hands searching for his blanket for a moment before he found it. "Thanks." He murmured, listening as he heard the springs of Avery's cot strain and creak slightly as the girl moved back to her bed.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:30 am

"Uh... Well, how do you feel?" He didn't see anything in her behavior or on her person that had anything to do with him. Was she afraid of him? Was that it?

-

"Something tells me you'd do the same for me." She smiled a tight-lipped smile, even though he couldn't see it. Maybe he could hear it.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3