private roleplay for luna and jaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

withered | roleplay

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

withered | roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: withered | roleplay

Post by jaded Fri May 30, 2014 1:44 am

"Maybe if you tried to seduce her instead of demanding she sleep with you, she might. Just a thought." Thomas wasn't always great at socializing, especially when it came to women. He often had to remind himself, but nowadays, Vivian was doing it for him. Sawyer found it funny.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 pm

"Whatever. Not all of us can get the foolish lamb you have." Thomas stood, walking form the sitting room and leaving Sawyer with his heir and his thoughts. He headed away, turning once he reached the end of the hallway towards Vivian's room, entering without giving as much as a knock.

luna
Admin

https://jadedandluna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri May 30, 2014 10:28 pm

She jumped slightly when Thomas walked in without any kind of warning, and gave him a dirty look that could've killed. She wished it would've. "What do you want?" Her pills were on the dresser. She willed him not to look.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Fri May 30, 2014 10:37 pm

"To talk to-" His voice halted as his eyes traveled to the girl's set of drawers. "What are these?" He moved over to the dresser, picking up the little white bottle, shaking it as he heard the rattle of pills inside. He read the label then looked at Vivian once again. "What the hell are these Vivian?" So that's why she's not pregnant.

-

A day had passed with Maria sleeping for long periods of time, occasionally crying out in her sleep whether from pain or from the odd dreams that came as a result of the fever that never seemed to go away. The nurses watched over her carefully, helping to keep her cool with a fan or two and ice cubes in a wet washcloth around her wrists and on her forehead. But she was starting to do better, her consciousness becoming easier to come by and her mood improving at least.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri May 30, 2014 10:58 pm

She swallowed hard when he gravitated towards the place she wanted him farthest from, and opened her mouth to lie when he asked what they were. Shit. "Antibiotics. I know that's not what the label says. It's just in that container. Your Florida weather's got me sick." She paused, anger creeping into her voice. "And you've no right to dig through my things."

-

Sawyer slipped in to see Maria, his brow creased with worry. She was doing better, but would it be enough? He pulled a chair up beside her bed and took her hand, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Maria?"

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Fri May 30, 2014 11:26 pm

"I'm not stupid Vivian." Thomas leveled his gaze with his wife's. "You've failed to become pregnant time and time again. And I didn't dig through your things - the bottle was only on top of the dresser; I didn't even touch your drawers." He was angry yes, but he controlled his rage before he did something he'd regret.

-

Maria was pulled from her sleep when Sawyer joined her by her bedside. As his thumb rubbed against the back of her back, her eyebrows lifted, her eyelids following in suit. She hummed, making a small noise in the back of her throat as she awoke, her long, dark eyelashes fluttering a few times over her icy blue eyes.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 pm

"They're antibiotics. They've got nothing to do with it. Don't come any closer." She slid off the bed and carefully made her way over, snatching the bottle away and backing away. "Maria nearly died, and you're mad because I'm on medication?"

-

Sawyer grinned, leaning in to kiss her forehead. "Feeling better?" She had to be, with all the sleep and care she was getting. Charles was strong. Surely his mother was, too.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Fri May 30, 2014 11:57 pm

"I'm mad because I've given you everything that a girl could possibly want and you deny me. I've tried to be nice over and over again, and then you try to play off your pills as antibiotics?" Thomas came closer and closer until Viv's back was against the wall with nowhere to run, his voice lower like a growl. "I haven't heard you cough once this entire time, dear. Or sneeze for that matter. So do you want to tell me the truth willing or am I going to have to force you to it?"

-

Maria nodded, pulling the washcloth off the back of her neck as she started to sit up. She groaned softly, back aching from the birth and the oddity of less weight that before. "How is he?" The mother was slightly anxious to see her child after not seeing him for two whole days. She wondered who was taking care of him.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 12:11 am

"Because you can't buy me, Thomas! You can't buy me because I'm not your goddamn pet or piece of property. And I have every right to deny you. They're not antibiotics." Her back hit the wall and a strangled cry tried to reach her lips, but she wouldn't let it. "They're not antibiotics—just don't do this. Don't. Back off."

-

"Perfect and strong. Just like his mother." He eased her back down onto the pillows. "Not yet. Lie back down. You still need rest." Charles was in good hands.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 am

Thomas sighed. Thank God. "Who's been giving you them?" He remained where he was but his voice smoothed out, less of a growl and more of a conversational voice.

-

Maria let a sad little noise go, somewhere between a sigh and a whimper of helplessness. "Please" Her voice was quite but desperate as she pleaded, her eyes damp with a stray tear or two.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 12:59 am

Vivian placed two hands on his chest and pushed him away, eager to get her personal space back. "I've been ordering them myself. Just please..." She tried to slink away from him.

-

"Shh, it's okay. I can bring him here. Stay here, alright?" He left and returned a few moments later with the baby, and carefully handed him to her.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 1:14 am

Thomas caught Vivian's wrist, pulling her back to him. He wasn't done with her yet.

[ time skip ]

-

Maria sighed, wiping her tears away as Sawyer. He felt bad for what he did to her and she picked up on that as he did whatever he could to please her. As the baby was brought to her, she had never more than in that moment. With the little boy in her arms, she'd never felt more alive.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 1:31 am

She wanted to hurt him. Just as badly as he'd hurt her. "I hate you!" She swung at him afterwards with her bare hands, the motion not completely alien. She'd fought before. Trying to break his nose would be no different.

-

Sawyer watched his wife and son intently, a small rush of pride running through him. His son. His father would be proud, no doubt. "He looks like you."

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 1:39 am

Thomas let her vent. He didn't say anything to make it better or worse for that matter. He hurried, getting a good slap across the face from his wife. He knew he deserved it, more or less, but actions had consequences. And taking those pills was quite the action.

-

"Does he?" Maria asked with curiosity. She wasn't one to stare into her reflection for long so the little boy's features just seemed to be a mix of handsome one to make up an even more handsome face.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 1:45 am

Her next step was to shatter the lamp and stab him with the glass, but if she dove for the lamp, he'd have time to get out. Instead, she launched a punch at his jaw. "Don't you ever touch me again!"

-

"He does. He'll be handsome. I know it." Sadly, they wouldn't be there to see it. But they still had a few more years with him, at least.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 2:05 am

Thomas groaned, holding his jaw as he rushed himself from the room before Vivian skinned him alive. She was powerful, he'd give her that, but she was trapped as he turned the lock on her door, keeping her in.

-

"I wish I'd get to see it." Maria's voice was quiet as she held her sleeping son. He was too precious in the moment to wake.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:15 am

Vivian kicked the door once he'd gone and sank to the floor with her back against it. Asshole. If only he'd knocked. Part of her wanted to get up and dig around for any that had fallen out, but she knew he wouldn't have left any.

-

"Me too. Believe me." Somehow, though, he knew his son would lead a better life than they had. He could only hope. Maybe they'd find a cure before his time came.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 2:33 am

Thomas sighed. He knew he'd be fine if he stayed out of her reach or her mind. He figured the latter would be awfully hard though. He went to the kitchen now, hunting for some ice for his sore jaw.

-

"Whose been taking care of him?" Maria wondered, knowing it was probably the nurses and servants, but she wanted to see if Sawyer would take any responsibility.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:35 am

"The nurses take over when I sleep, but mostly me. Don't worry about him. He's in good hands. You need to focus on recovering." Because as much as he hated to admit it, this wouldn't be their only child.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 2:39 am

The mother nodded. As soon as she was well she'd help with the parenting duties: changing diapers, feeding the little boy, putting him to sleep, soothing him when he wakes, and wiping away his tears as the little one would cry.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:43 am

Sawyer grinned at her, and then rose. "I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get something to eat. I'll bring you back something." With that, he left in search of food both of them could eat and happened upon his brother.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 2:53 am

Maria was too engrossed in her baby to do anything else as she looked down at him with only love and awe in her eyes. This child was hers, and hers forever.

-

Thomas sat on a stool in the kitchen, nursing his bruised jaw with a pack of ice and a few Tylenol.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat May 31, 2014 2:55 am

Sawyer stopped when he caught sight of his brother. [color=maroon]"Damn, what train hit you?"/color] Probably Vivian. For being sixteen, she was a little hardier than she seemed.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Sat May 31, 2014 5:46 pm

"My wife." Thomas grumbled as he moved his jaw. Nope. Still sore.

luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:32 am

"So... no luck, then?" Probably not, by the looks of it.

jaded
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next